Or…Ten Ways Businesses Will Save Labor and Time
CHESTERLAND OH, USA—If you are new to data logging, you might be asking yourself, “Why should I buy a data logger instead of another way to collect data?”
True, a data logger is only one of the many different options available to record electrical or physical data, but CAS DataLoggers has identified ten compelling reasons businesses and organizations should strongly consider using data loggers and after that the question turns to: How Do I Select One?
- Automatically collect data without human error or reminders,
- Minimize manual measurement errors using high-accuracy technology,
- Significantly reduce labor costs and time wasted on manual methods,
- Cost-effective, affordable devices given all their features and savings,
- Automatically generate alarms whenever conditions suddenly go out of specification,
- Keep permanent electronic records for regulatory compliance and legal proof,
- More dependable operation than a PC running MS Windows,
- Analyze data more easily using convenient programs like Excel,
- Battery-powered solutions for monitoring remote sites or critical applications, and,
- Decrease response times and potentially prevent disasters by making data available to many different users.
CAS DataLoggers has the most comprehensive selection of data logging equipment available anywhere. As one of the largest distributors of data loggers in North America, they have hundreds of different models from more than 16 manufacturers to handle almost any data recording application.
With models featuring anywhere from 1 to 300 channels, we can record temperature, humidity, force/strain, and pressure, as well as voltage, current, digital signals, serial (RS-232/RS-485), CAN/OBD, or SDI-12 devices.
Their data loggers are used in a wide variety of applications in remote monitoring, such as:
- the industrial process and manufacturing industries,
- automotive and aerospace data collection,
- pharmaceutical manufacturing and storage, and
- geological and environmental monitoring.
They have even flown units on the Space Shuttle and the International Space Station!
If you’re not sure which datalogger might be best for your application, speak with one of their experienced Applications Specialists at 1-800-956-4437 and they can help you select the best solution for your project.
CAS DataLoggers also offers sophisticated data acquisition and control systems including high performance real-time devices for situations where traditional test systems or programmable controllers are not suitable. These systems are extensively used in data acquisition, test and control applications where microsecond precision is needed.
They have models ranging from 8 to over 400 analog input channels, analog output channels, digital inputs and outputs, counters, RS-232, RS-485 CANbus and Profibus interfaces.
They provide our customers with expert configuration assistance, custom programming, custom system design and assembly, post-sales technical support, and repair and calibration services.
Their development capabilities include custom data acquisition and data logging systems, test and measurement systems, and portable data collection systems.
CAS DataLoggers maintains a network of sales representatives and distributors that covers all of North America and key markets in Central and South America.
For more information on a wide range of wired and wireless datalogging solutions measuring temperature, humidity, and many other parameters, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit the website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
CAS DataLoggers, Inc.
12628 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland OH 44026
Tel: +1 (440) 729-2570 and (toll-free: (800) 956-4437)
Web site: www.DataLoggerInc.com