The most complete weather app for iPhone and iPad | eWeather has stylish, ten-day and hourly forecasts and more…
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation – Elecont Software is pleased to announce the release of eWeather Pro HD 2.0, which provides forecasts for more than 120,000 locations worldwide. For countries in EU the number of locations increased by 5 times.
On the other hand, this update increases the accuracy: you may use two different providers for the same location.
eWeather is a stylish, ten-day and hourly forecast application. It is a handy assistant that is easy to use and is very helpful.
Use eWeather often to stay informed about changing weather conditions, severe weather alerts and earthquakes. Animated loops of radar images help you judge the speed and direction of the weather systems.
They worked hard to bring you an excellent application for all your weather needs. A quick look at the weather will even help you know how to dress for the day or whether you’ll need an umbrella or sunscreen.
This is the most significant release during all history. New weather provider (FORECA,EU) increases the coverage in EU by more then 5 times. eWeather HD 2.0 provides forecasts for more than 120,000 locations worldwide. On the other hand this update increases the accuracy – you may use the different providers for the same city.
Because of the different weather models used by the providers, the accuracy may vary. That’s why we selected two different providers with headquarters in USA and EU.
eWeather has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past twenty four hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes.
- Great coverage and accuracy for Americas, Asia, Europe and more
- Professional data: two independent sources intellicast (USA), foreca (EU)
- Fast animated radar (NEXRAD,US only) on zoomable maps
- Severe weather alerts for the entire United States
- The most accurate twenty four hour forecasts
- Earthquakes on zoomable maps
- Provides a 10 day forecast and utilizes more than 15 important parameters
- Barometer displays trends in air pressure and shows the alerts for metro-dependent people
- You also get the current weather condition for your location with an indication of what the current temperature feels like now and in the near future
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
- 12.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
eWeather Pro HD 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
eWeather Pro HD 2.0: http://elecont.com/defaultip.aspx
Purchase and Download: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id401533966
Elecont Software is the leading provider for weather-related applications for iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile platforms.
Andrew Timofeev, Co-Founder Russian Federation
Trackback URL: http://prmac.com/release-trackback.php?id=29359&ac=dTVcsIjs
Elecont Software All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.