iOS/Android App Can Animate Up To 12 hrs of Rain/Snow Radar Images
Quebec City, Canada – NBZ?? is very pleased to announce that their top-selling iPhone/iPad app gRadar is now providing a one-hour radar image forecasts. It is the first radar app to offer such projections, based on cutting-edge image processing technology.
gRadar is a fast and reliable weather app that provides worldwide radar images, 5-day weather forecasts and observations on an interactive map (Google Maps). The app allows the early detection of developing precipitation, thunderstorms and high impact weather.
The perfect app for the outsiders and travelers alike, gRadar can animate up to twelve hours of rain/snow radar images so you can accurately tell if precipitations/storms are coming your way.
* US coverage, as provided by National Weather Service (NWS)
* Canada coverage, as provided by Environment Canada
* Australia coverage, as provided by Bureau of Meteorology
* Europe, Asia, Africa and South America coverage, as provided by EUMETSAT
* 156 US Doppler radar sites and 6 types of radar data
* 31 Canadian Doppler radar sites and 4 types of radar data
* 53 Australian radar sites and 4 types of radar data
* 1-hour radar image forecast (only available in Australia, Canada and USA)
* 5-day weather forecast and current conditions, location-based
* Weather observations (temperature, pressure and wind) on map view
* Single-radar and multi-radars modes
* Animated graphics with configurable speeds and opacities
* Up to 12 hours playback
* GPS position tracking
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 2.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
gRadar 1.8.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
NBZ is an IT consulting firm specializing in the development and integration of high quality software solutions. Their consulting services are intended to any size of companies. They are committed to offer an outstanding service at highly competitive rates. Their dynamic and professional team is formed of talented specialists who are committed in helping their clients to overcome their challenges and achieve their goals. Their mission is: Help our clients to fulfil their aspirations.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.