Ver. 1.3 Adds NOAA Watches, Warnings & Advisories
Stockholm, Sweden – Unit Networks is thrilled to announce the release of WeatherPlan USA 1.3, their custom weather notifications app for iPhone and iPod touch. The latest update adds notifications of NOAA Watches, Warnings, Advisories and Statements to the already comprehensive customizable weather alerts.
With the functionality to monitor weather forecasts for a custom combination of specific weather criteria, WeatherPlan USA has the ability to deliver notifications about the weather which the user actually wants.
* Combine weather parameters to create individual weather alerts
* Weather parameters include temperature, precipitation, cloud cover, humidity and more.
* Limit WeatherPlans to specific hours of the day
* Weekdays and the number of days ahead configurable for each WeatherPlan
* Exclusively using forecasts from NOAA
Release 1.3 Highlights:
* Notifications for NOAA Warnings, Watches, Notifications and Statements now configurable per location
* Type of WeatherPlan – Controls whether ALL hourly forecasts must fulfill the weather criteria, or at least one within specified time period
* Navigation layout modified (Locations moved to Settings)
* All day button added for WeatherPlan Time setup
* Help overlay for forecasts
Pricing and Availability:
WeatherPlan USA 1.3 is free to try with limited functionality. Full functionality is currently only $0.99 (USD) per year (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
WeatherPlan USA is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category. The app runs on iPhone and iPod touch devices, and it requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Unit Networks Sweden, located in Stockholm, Sweden, was founded in 2000. Since 2009 Unit Networks Sweden develops iOS and Mac apps.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.