Adds New Features
Munich, Germany – Week Weather 1.1 iPhone App’s new capabilities include:
* Open Weather Map as a second weather data source – Users can switch between Open Weather Map and the Norwegian Meteorological Institute at any time and find out which one is more accurate for their locations
* Live temperature readings from Netatmo Weather Stations – A map with actual live temperature readings around the forecast location is shown (available on iPhone 5 and newer)
* New support system with knowledge base
Upon launch Week Weather received quite some attention and favorable reviews by various publishers and on the App Stores worldwide:
“Get beautiful forecasts with Week Weather. You’ve not seen a weather forecast like this. It takes imagination and creativity to stand out with a weather app, but developer Wolfgang Augustin has done just that with Week Weather.” – c|net
“Week Weather for iPhone is a new app that lets you view your current and upcoming weather quickly. The app provides an information-rich, yet easy-to-read outlook on a week’s worth of weather.” – iMore
“Week Weather is a slick app that brings a new approach to the forecast. If you want a fast app that provides a good overview of the next seven days, then Week Weather is one to check out.” – AppAdvice
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.1 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, 6/6 Plus
* 11.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Week Weather 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
Week Weather 1.1: http://weekweather.strikingly.com/
Purchase and Download: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id965651362?pt=358323&ct=20150501_prMac&mt=8
c|net Review: http://www.cnet.com/how-to/get-beautiful-forecasts-with-week-weather/
App Advice Review: http://appadvice.com/review/week-weather
iMore Article: http://www.imore.com/week-weather-iphone-gives-you-7-days-weather-glance
YouTube Video (Trailer): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgwuhlsWTvU&spfreload=10
Located in Munich, Germany, Wolfgang Augustin is developing apps since 2010 with a dedication to create innovative and smart apps for the iPhone and iPad.
All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Wolfgang Augustin. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.