Simple | Powerful | Beautiful
ZeroWeather is the result of almost a year of painstaking work and development.
It combines amazing graphics, accurate forecasting, and social functionality into a real nex-gen weather application,
The key features of this new app are:
- Simplicity – a beautiful, cutting-edge, easy to use design to easily navigate your weather experience;
- Power – Accurate weather data from World Weather Online, OpenWeather, and Forecast.io;
- Beauty – an immersive weather experience thanks to parallax weather backgrounds with a gyroscope-controlled 3D effect, to see clouds, lens flare, and rain drops move as you tilt your device.
ZeroWeather was created to be reliable and fun. it includes two ways to share weather with friends:
- a simple “1-tap share” of weather conditions on Facebook and Twitter, plus
- the “InstaShare” feature that allows users to take a picture, add weather on it, and share it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 38.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ZeroWeather 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
There is an Android version available on Google Play.
On Android, the app also includes a set of 6 home screen widgets with support for additional themes, for a customized, weather-at-a-glance experience.
Available as in-app purchase, ZeroWeather Prime unlocks all the power of ZeroWeather, adding the ability to track unlimited cities and unlocking 7-day Forecast and 3 weather providers (including Forecast.io).
Pizero Design srl is an innovative startup, located in the italian start-up incubator “Polo Tecnologico Lucchese”, located in Lucca (LU), Italy. As of today, Pizero Design has over 70 apps published on the 8 major app stores, totalling over 25 million downloads in 196 countries. The company was awarded a gold medal for innovation by the italian chamber of commerce. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Pizero Design srl.
All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.