PosiTector® DPM & PosiTector® IRT
The PosiTector DPM family measures a number of climatic parameters including relative humidity, air temperature and surface temperature enabling it to calculate dew point temperature and the all-important difference between surface temperature and dew point temperature (Ts-Td) — a vital parameter for industrial painters.
Uses: Ideal for surface preparation as required by ISO 8502-4, BS 7079-B4, ASTM D3276, IMO PSPC, SSPC-PA7 and US Navy NSI 009-32.
- All readings are constantly updated and displayed simultaneously
- Solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Fast response precision sensors provide accurate, repeatable readings
- Auto Log mode records environmental parameters at user selected time intervals
- PosiTector interchangeable platform – attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)
- Conforms to ISO 8502-4, BS 7079-B4, ASTM D3276, IMO PSPC, SSPC-PA7 and US Navy NSI 009-32
Learn more about this device and the available models at: https://www.defelsko.com/positector-dpm
Additional Models Available for Other Measurement Variables (Measurands):
PosiTector bodies accept all PosiTector probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a surface profile gage, dew point meter, soluble salt tester, hardness or ultrasonic thickness gage.
Learn more at: https://www.defelsko.com/accessories/positector-probes
DeFelsko Corporation, a leading U.S. Manufacturer of coating thickness gages and inspection instruments, has been delivering Simple, Durable and Accurate gages since 1965. Family owned and operated in Northern New York, their state of the art facility houses research, development, manufacturing, quality, sales, training and service departments.
800 Proctor Avenue
Ogdensburg, NY 13669-2205 USA
Tel: 1-800-448-3835 (USA & Canada)