Marietta GA, USA –?? The Beamex Calibration Laboratory provides traceable calibration services in pressure, DC current, DC voltage, resistance, frequency and now also in temperature.
A traceable, accredited calibration certificate is needed if a plant operates according to a quality system, such as the ISO 9000 quality system and/or if the company must provide proof of measurements and traceability to their customers. Regular recalibrations of the calibration equipment also ensure that high quality of specifications is maintained.
Beamex???s accredited, ISO 9001 and ISO 17025, state-of-the-art calibration laboratory provides recalibration services for a wide range of calibration products and different measurement signals.
The calibration laboratory provides recalibration services for temperature, pressure and electrical signals. Beamex has had a calibration laboratory since the 1970s.
The laboratory was granted its first accreditation in 1993. Today, Beamex also has an accredited temperature laboratory.
Each new Beamex?? MB Series Temperature Metrology Block or FB Series Temperature Field Block, as well as the Beamex?? Smart Reference Probes, are delivered with a traceable, accredited calibration certificate.
Beamex???s accredited temperature calibration laboratory:
??? Temperature and resistance calibrations
??? Recalibration services for the temperature range?? -80 ??C ??? +660 ??C
??? Uncertainty starting from a few mK in fixed cell and in comparison calibrations.
??? Please visit www.mikes.fi/Scopes/K026_M12_2011_k01.htm for the detailed Scope of Accreditation.
??? Services include recalibration, adjustment and repair tasks
- Beamex was established in 1975.
- A leading worldwide provider of calibration solutions for improving quality and efficiency.
- Develops and manufactures high-quality calibration equipment, software, systems and services for the calibration and maintenance of process instruments.
- Certified in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard.
- Comprehensive product range includes portable calibrators, workstations, calibration software, accessories, professional services and industry-specific solutions.
- Products and services available in more than 60 countries. More than 10,000 companies worldwide utilize Beamex???s calibration solutions.
- Customers from wide range of industries, such as automotive, aviation, contractor engineering, education, food and beverage, manufacturing, marine, metal and mining, nuclear, oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical, pharmaceutical, power and energy, and pulp and paper.
- For customers with requirements for accuracy, versatility, efficiency, ease-of-use and reliability.
- Beamex???s Accredited Calibration Laboratory is accredited and approved by FINAS (Finnish Accreditation Service). FINAS is a member of all Multilateral Recognition Agreements / Mutual Recognition Arrangements (MLA/MRA) signed by European and other international organizations, i.e. European co-operation for Accreditation (EA), International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) and International Accreditation Forum Inc. (IAF).
2152 Northwest Parkway,
Marietta, GA 30067
Phone: 800 888-9892, +1-770-951-1927
Beamex products, support and services are available in over 60 countries. These worldwide sites offer access, resources and information on Beamex???s all products and services. The list of Beamex Global Centers can be found at the bottom of this page.
Beamex Global Centers
|??? Beamex Finland (HQ)||??? Beamex USA|
??? Beamex UK
|??? Beamex China|
??? Beamex India