Highly Accurate – Wide Range With Excellent Stability for TCs, RTDs & Other Sensors
Stamford CT, USA –?? The Omega CL1201 is designed to provide very accurate and repeatable thermal calibration between 400 ??C and 1200 ??C for a wide variety of thermocouples and other temperature sensors in industries such as glass manufacture, power generation, automotive and material processing.
This rugged, economically priced portable thermocouple dry block calibrator is supplied with a NIST traceable certificate. The unit provides excellent stability to within ??0.1 ??C and has display accuracy of better than ??3 ??C between 400 and 1200 ??C.
The CL1201 block calibrator utilizes a special heater design for optimum temperature uniformity and rapid heating rates.
The heating system consists of heater elements embedded in lightweight vacuum formed ceramic fiber moldings which allows faster heating rates and extends the working life above other ceramic tube designs which have heater elements wrapped around a ceramic tube.
An isothermal block assembly is machined from a special alloy giving excellent thermal conductivity and also resists high temperature oxidation.
This block is designed to optimize performance between sufficient mass for good stability and uniformity and to have a low enough mass to have rapid heating/cooling rates and short stabilization periods. RS232 communications is standard.
- Minimum Temperature: 400 ??C (752 ??F)
- Maximum Temperature: 1200 ??C (2192 ??F)
- Display Accuracy: ??3 ??C (??6 ??F)
- Temperature Uniformity: ??0.2 ??C (??0.4 ??F)
- Temperature Stability: ??0.2 ??C (??0.4 ??F) at 1200 ??C (2192 ??F) after 20 minutes
- Display Resolution: 0.1 ?? to 999.9 then 1 ?? to 1200 ??C
- Selectable:?? ??C or ??F
- Heating Rate: 100 to 1200 ??C, 20 minutes
- Cooling rate: 1200 to 200 ??C, 140 minutes
- Fan Cooling: Automatic
- Power: 120 Vac, 50/60 Hz 230 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 1600 W
- Large Insert Size: 34 mm Diameter x 155 mm Deep (1.33″ x 6.10″)
- Dimensions: 350 mm H x 198 mm W x 279 mm D (13.8″ x 7.8″ x 11.0″)
- Weight: 10 kg (22 lb)
For more information, visit online at: www.omega.com/ppt/pptsc.asp?ref=CL1201
Since its inception in 1962, OMEGA has grown from manufacturing a single product line of thermocouples to an established global leader in the technical marketplace, offering more than 100,000 state-of-the-art products for measurement and control of temperature, humidity, pressure, strain, force, flow, level, pH and conductivity. OMEGA also provides customers with a complete line of data acquisition, electric heating and custom engineered products.
OMEGA Engineering, INC.
One Omega Drive
P.O. Box 4047
Stamford, Connecticut 06907-0047
Tel: +1 (203)-359-1660 [Toll-free: (800)-848-4286]
Fax: +1 (203)-359-7700