Frankline, MA, USA — The EE800 transmitter from E+E Elektronik measures CO2, temperature and relative humidity and calculates the dew point temperature.
The EE800 versions with Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP interface also calculate absolute humidity, mixing ratio, specific enthalpy, frost point temperature and partial water vapor pressure.
In addition, they can be easily integrated into a bus system for building automation or automatic indoor climate control.
The EE800 versions with analogue output (current or voltage) also feature an optional passive temperature output.
- Dual wavelength NDIR measuring principle
- Auto-calibration for excellent long term stability
- Temperature compensation
- High resistance to pollution
- Snap-on enclosure for easy installation
- Easy user configuration and adjustment
124 Grove Street Suite 101
Franklin, MA 02038
Phone: 508 530 3068