The Problem: Balancing Hot Water Delivery in Multi-unit Buildings
No more calls saying, “It takes too long to get hot water!” Introducing the Circuit Solver TRV???.
Learn how this thermostatic recirculation mixing valve eliminates hot water delivery issues while saving energy and extending the life of your copper pipe.
Manufactured by Therm-Omega-Tech, Inc.
1. Water flows to the path of least resistance.
2. Many buildings require multiple branches off the hot water supply line.
3. Hot water use is hyper-dynamic, so the path of least resistance constantly changes.
4. Manual flow control valves cannot properly resolve these issues.
Install a Circuit Solver TRV??? on each hot water supply branch line immediately downstream of the last runout to a hot tap.
Download a 1 MB file detailing the Energy Savings related to Circuit Solver – http://db.tt.GOeJcls
Therm-Omega-Tech, Inc.?? was established in 1983. It is a privately held organization with 25,000 square feet of manufacturing and office facility located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. In February of 2000, Therm-Omega-Tech became ISO 9001:2008 certified. Their products are distributed and used worldwide.
- 95% of Therm-Omega-Tech’s products are manufactured on site
- All valves made by Therm-Omega-Tech are tested and calibrated on site
- Outstanding R&D capability & service
- State-of-the-art CNC turning &?? milling centers
- Myriad of traditional machine tools
- Tool & die shop on premises
353 Ivyland Road
Warminster PA 18974-2205 USA
Tel: +1 877-379-8258
Paul Driscoll (Domestic and International)
Vice President of Global Sales
phone: (877) 379-8258 X225
Michael Koropchak (Domestic only)
phone: (877) 379-8258 X230