Wattwil, Switzerland –?? The TSic LABkitTM is a ???plug & play??? tool designed for evaluating the TSicTM family of temperature sensor ICs. The LABkitTM offers efficient development for fast temperature sensing applications.
Its software allows simultaneous display of up to four temperature signals in real time (data, minimum, maximum, and average) as well as data recording in a text file that can be imported by other applications such as Excel??.
- TSic LABkit USB Adapter for up to four temperature sensors ??? includes USB cable
- Four TSic 306 e-line sensor ICs (accuracy: ??0.3 ??C) with 1m (3 ft.) cable
- Recorder data acquisition, display and recording software for PC/Windows
- Allows fast real-time temperature measurement: 0.2 seconds with up to four sensors
- Display of?? minimum,?? maximum?? and average temperature for each attached sensor
- Recorded temperature data stored in a text file that can be imported by other applications such as Excel?? for further analysis or graphic display
- Allows continuous measurement over long time periods with user-defined data measurement intervals: seconds, minutes or hours
- An effective development tool ??? minimizes development time for PC or microcontroller-based applications
- Useful measurement tool for expediting development and documenting your specific applications
More information Online at: www.ist-usadivision.com/sensors/temperature/tsic-sensors.php.
Innovative Sensor Technology (IST) is a manufacturer of thin-film platinum and nickel RTD temperature sensors, capacitive humidity sensors, and thermal mass flow sensors.?? The ongoing sensor development of IST shapes the future of sensing devices.?? They have been ISO 9001 certified since 1997 and pride themselves in their reliable products.
Founded in 1991, IST is headquartered in Wattwil, Switzerland with subsidiaries in Roznov, Czech Republic since 1995 and Las Vegas, NV since 1999.
IST is a company of the Endress+Hauser Group, headquartered in Reinach in north-western Switzerland. The Endress+Hauser Group is among the global leaders in measuring instruments, services and solutions for industrial process engineering.
4055 S. Spencer St., Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Phone: +1 702-894-9891
Fax: +1 702-894-9993