Mumbai, India — Programmable via external display front (4624), process calibration, signal simulation,
pass word protection, error diagnostics and selection of help text
• One/two/four channel transmitters in single enclosure.
• Standard input temperature ranges.
• Output linear to input Temperature.
• Standard DIN rail mounting.
• Output powered from 10 to 35 VDC Voltage source.
• Normal working in even reversed powersupply polarity.
• LED active loop indication for each channel.
• Any special requirements apart from the listed.
BEE, manufacturer of BEE instruments, Solid State Relays, Proximity Sensors, Signal conditioning Modules is India’s leader in the test measurement and sensing industry. Established in 1958, BEE has helped define a unique market for quality products used in the manufacturing and service industry. In tune with continued innovation which has been the motto here, leading companies in the telecommunication, electrical, electronics, instrumentation, automation, packaging and manufacturing sectors as well as educational institutions depend on BEE products for their various Instrumentation requirements Apart from the domestic market, BEE also exports its instruments to major countries in five continents across the globe.
1st Floor, Krishna Bldg
Shamrao Vithal Lane, Grant Road (E)
Mumbai – 400007, India.
Tel: +91 22 2380 0783 / 2386 4484 / 2387 6707
Fax: +91 22 2387 6729
Mobile: +91 98217 27104
Website : http://www.beeinstruments.com