Anemometer with Wind Chill Function & Anemometer Psychrometer
Stamford, CT, USA — The HHF-308 Anemometer with wind chill function and the HHF-309 anemometer psychrometer with CFM/CMM and enthalpy, from OMEGA, are economical and ideal for monitoring the outdoor environment.
- Measures Ambient Temperature and Wind Speed
- Calculates Wind Chill Index
- Small and Light for One-Handed Operation
- Calculates and Displays Min/Max/Avg (Up to 5 Minutes)
These devices feature a compact, easy-to-use design with a large dual backlit LCD, and high accuracy.Applications include outdoor environmental studies: a safety must for winter campers, mountaineers and anyone that works or plays in cold windy environments.
Handheld Anemometer Psychrometer with CFM/CMM & Enthalpy
The HHF-309 Handheld Anemometer Psychrometer is ideal for measuring all parameters needed to install, test and fine-tune the performance of an HVAC/R system.
- Measures: Volumetric Air Flow or Air Speed, Enthalpy, Ambient Temperature, Relative Humidity,
- Wind Chill Index and Dew Point/Wet Bulb temperatures
- Tracks Min/Max/Avg Session Values for Air Speed and Airflow Volume
This economical meter measures these parameters and can readout units HVAC technicians require such as enthalpy, wind chill and dew point/wet bulb temperatures.
The HHF-309 is ideal for HVAC technicians seeking to test and fine-tune the performance of an HVAC/R system. CE certified and 1-year warranty included on both models.
US Price Starts at $55/$85
Omega Engineering, Inc.
One Omega Drive
Stamford, CT 06907