The Mitchell MDM300 Features Bluetooth
Rowley MA, USA — A high-speed dew-point hygrometer for repeatable, fast and accurate moisture content measurements in the field. This lightweight, portable instrument allows far more measurements per working hour than any other comparable product.
Logged data can be downloaded wirelessly via a Bluetooth connection eliminating the need to carry connecting cables.
* Repeatedly fast measurements in less than 10 minutes for T95 down to -70 ??C (-94 ??F) dew point
* Long battery life: more than 48 hours of typical usage between charges
* Best in its class: ??1 ??C (??1.8 ??F) dew point accuracy
* External 4-20 mA device input for dew-point, temperature or pressure transmitters
* Bluetooth connection for trouble-free download of data
* Built in sampling system to 4500 psi with external options to 6000psi
* Lightweight: less than 3 lbs
* Easy operation: just switch on and measure
About Michell Instruments
Established in 1974, the Michell Instruments Group of Companies brings more than 35 years of research, design and technology to the field of instrumentation and control. The current product range includes dew point transmitters, chilled mirror hygrometers, relative humidity (RH) sensors, hydrocarbon dew point analyzers, moisture in liquid analyzers and oxygen analyzers. Michell Instruments has three manufacturing locations: Made, The Netherlands; Lyon, France and Ely, UK. The company has an extensive network of factory trained application engineers, subsidiaries and distributors stretching across 56 countries.
For further information, please contact
Michell Instruments Inc.
319 Newburyport Turnpike
Rowley, MA 01969 USA
Phone: +1 978- 484-0005
E-mail : email@example.com
Web : www.michell.com/us