Wilsonville OR, USA — FLIR has added a full line of visible cameras and video storage solutions to their world-leading line-up of thermal cameras. Case in point: the new Super-R 960H DVR.
The Super-R 960H is a high-performance DVR that bridges the gap between standard resolution and HD. The new D3000 Summit Series DVRs record with 34% more resolution than D1, offering a true-to-life aspect ratio designed for 16:9 wide screen viewing. Available in 4, 8 and 16 channel configurations, Super-R DVRs let you get the full potential out of 700+ TVL 960H cameras.
Now available at your local distributor. Experience the 960H difference!
Click below to learn more!
D3000 Summit Series 960H Super-R DVRs
4/8/16 ch. Super-Res DVR, Real-Time, HDMI, CMS, Mobile, PC/Mac, 2 HDD Support
D3000 Summit Series DVRs
- 960H Super-Res (960×480) with Real-Time recording, 34% more resolution than D1
- True aspect ratio wide screen format, sharper, non-stretched image
- Full Looping BNC outputs, HDMI, VGA, Spot outputs
- Mobile Apps: iPhone, Android, iPad; CMS-D3; Fully PC/Mac compatible
- Supports USB 2.0 or eSata back-up; Supports 2x HDD (SATA, 2TB) up to 4TB capacity
- FLIR DDNS service included, free Auto Port Forwarding software included
- CMS-D3 remote access SW for multi-site applications
- Fortress Vision 5 / 3 / 1 year warranty
Call 866-344-4674 to see what 960H can do for you!
FLIR Commercial Systems
27700 SW Parkway Ave
Wilsonville OR 97070 USA
Tel: + 1 888-747-3547