HIGH-EFFICIENCY ROUTE MANAGER & ADDITIONAL DAMAGE PROTECTION
Pittsburgh PA, USA & Dronfield, UK — New Cyclops L family from AMETEK Land measures temperatures from 200 ??C to 3000 ??C
AMETEK Land has added a high efficiency route manager and new protections against accidental damage to its Cyclops line of portable non-contact thermometers.
The new Cyclops L family includes four models measuring across a range from 200 ??C/392 ??F to 3000 ??C/5432 ??F.
They are aimed at a wide range of applications including liquid metal, steel and glass production, and furnaces.
The new??Cyclops L models introduce to the market several new features including a unique ???Route??? mode plus:
- New Internal storage of up to 9999 readings; including date & time stamp. Download data by USB or Bluetooth??;
- New PC and Mobile Logger software for logging and retrieval of measurement data plus Route management details;
- New Unique ???Route??? mode, a method of identifying multiple measurement locations around your plant and setting a route to follow each time you recheck these locations. Trends in the data can be readily identified and corrective action taken where anomalies present themselves; and,
- New ruggedized design including both instrument and lens protection enhancements
UKAS calibration on all models (option).
- Metal foundries
- Coke making
- Iron & Steel making, shaping & processing
- Glass making & shaping
- Refractories processing
- Petrochemical processing
- Plastics forming & shaping
- Laboratory work
- Research & Development
- and much more…
The ‘Route ‘Mode enables users to identify each location with a description, an emissivity value, a window correction factor (if applicable), and a unique identifier, such as a coke oven battery position.
This mode allows for complete repeatability of readings, making a Cyclops L thermometer an ideal tool for multiple locations requiring regular and reliable monitoring.
A new industrial rubber casing cover and lens hood provide additional damage protection.
AMETEK Land designs and manufactures instruments for industrial infrared temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. It is a unit of AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of US$3.6 billion.
Product Sales Contacts:
Tel: +44 (0)1246 417691 Ext283
Tel +7 (343) 3655948
Tel: +91- 44 – 49591007
Tel: +44 (0) 1246 417691 Ext281