STARTING AT $770
Stamford, CT, USA– Omega’s OSAT is an intrinsically safe infrared pyrometer. It measures the temperature of surfaces in hazardous areas without contact, and provides a direct 4-20 mA output.
It is certified to ATEX, IECEx and TIIS standards.
The OSAT is a small and compact low cost option for temperature measurement in hazardous locations.
It uses Intrinsic Safety as the method of protection, whereas explosion proof pyrometers typically have bulky, and expensive housings.
- Petrochemical – condition monitoring
- Petrochemical – liquid storage and processing
- Paper – paper web temperature measurement and condition monitoring
- Coal conveyors – measuring the surface temperature of coal and other bulk materials
- Gas cylinder filling – surface temperature of cylinders of explosive gases .
- Automotive painting – monitor the temperature of containers and vessels,
- Suitable for Hazardous Areas, Zone 0, 1 and 2 (Gas), and Zone 20, 21 and 22 (Dust), With a Suitable Intrinsically Safe Isolator
- Temperature Range: -20 to 1000 °C (-4 to 1832 °F)
- Two-Wire, 4 to 20 mA Output
- Re-Scalable Output and Adjustable Emissivity Setting via Optional USB Adaptor
- Fast Response Time and High Stability
- 316 Stainless Steel Housing—Ideal for Offshore Applications
- IP65 Sealed
- Supplied with Up to 25 m Cable
More online at: http://www.omega.com/pptst/OSAT.html.
Since its inception in 1962, OMEGA has grown from manufacturing a single product line of thermocouples to an established global leader in the technical marketplace, offering more than 100,000 state-of-the-art products for measurement and control of temperature, humidity, pressure, strain, force, flow, level, pH and conductivity. OMEGA also provides customers with a complete line of data acquisition, electric heating and custom engineered products.