Online — The PosiTector® IRT measures surface temperature.
The PosiTector IRT has a distance to spot ratio and a button activated laser pointer for precise and accurate surface temperature measurement.
- Button-activated laser pointer for accurate targeting
- Selectable emissivity values – choose from 7 preset material options, set a custom emissivity value, or adjust to a known temperature
- Statistics Scan mode – continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max surface temperature and number of readings while measuring one reading per second
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)
- 5.7:1 distance to spot ratio – ideal for measuring large areas
- Smart Trend indicators identify rising, falling or stable readings
Learn more online at: https://www.defelsko.com/positector-irt
Additional Models Available for Other
Measurement Variables (Measurands):
PosiTector bodies accept all PosiTector probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a surface profile gage, dew point meter, soluble salt tester, hardness or ultrasonic thickness gage.
Learn more at: https://
DeFelsko Corporation, a leading U.S. Manufacturer of coating thickness gages and inspection instruments, has been delivering Simple, Durable and Accurate gages since 1965. Family owned and operated in Northern New York, their state of the art facility houses research, development, manufacturing, quality, sales, training and service departments.
800 Proctor Avenue
Ogdensburg, NY 13669-2205 USA
Tel: 1-800-448-3835 (USA & Canada)