Online — The New Welch Allyn Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 ear thermometer featuring advanced measurement technology, has the speed and simplicity you need to capture accurate and reliable temperature readings in a comfortable way for patients.
The Braun PRO 6000 advantage lies in our innovative PerfecTemp™ technology, which overcomes the potential for low readings compared to core, by adjusting for factors that impact measurement accuracy.
The sleek design is easy to disinfect and upgraded security features help protect and maximize your investment.
Memory recall button and 60-second pulse timer are added features to support staff efficiency and help improve workflow.
- Innovative PerfecTemp™ technology adjusts for variability in probe placement
- ExacTemp™ technology detects stability of the probe during measurement
- Designed to take quick and accurate readings, to improve patient satisfaction
- 60 second pulse timer assists with manual measurement of pulse rate, respiration
- Electronic security features help prevent theft, loss
- Small or large cradles for probe cover storage that pop-up for easy attachment
- Optional charging station stores 200 probe covers, with rechargeable battery
- 6- or 9-foot security tether options keep device attached to cradle
Welch Allyn are a leading global manufacturer of medical diagnostic equipment with a wide range of connected solutions. With nearly 2,600 employees working in 26 different countries, we focus on the customer and imagine how healthcare will be delivered in the future to develop tools and future-proof technologies.