Mineral Insulated (MI) Cables
Udaipur, India — Tempsens Instruments (I) Pvt. Ltd. introduce their latest addition in the cable line which is the mineral – insulated, metal sheathed cable products.
The applications of MI Cable are many such as blast furnace, atomic research, nuclear reactors, Kilns and many more. Their product catalogue will help you in understanding and selecting MI cables for your application requirements.
They provide their customers from standard as well as custom made products according to the needs of the customer, our lines are flexible and ready to meet the demand.
Sheathed Thermocouple Cables have an outer sheath of metal with Two to Eight Cores where positive and negative thermoelements run around Circular Pattern , embedded in MgO. Mineral Insulated Cables are suitable to high Mechanical, Chemical, and Electrical stability.
Due to good Flexibility, Excellent mechanical strength, and pressure resistance, mineral insulated Thermocouples/RTD’s can be installed in complex installations.
One or more wire like conductors (cores) are embedded in a high insulation quality MGO and pressed into a metal tube (sheath) made of oxidation and corrosion resistant material.
The entire combination is then processed using suitable forming steps to obtain the final dimensions.
Key Features & Advantages of MI Cable
- Mechanical Strength: The High Mechanical Strength of MI cables can be attributed to the compact structure of MI Cables consisting of densely packed insulation material MgO with tough metal sheath which firmly places the conductors in the compound. The banding radius in 3 to 5 times the outer diameter.
- Long Life: The manufacturing of MI Cables is such that it ensures long conductor life as the sheath and insulation present in the MI Cable help the wire stand against harsh environmental conditions. This helps in the accurate calibration.
- Corrosion and Scaling Resistance: MI Cable manufactured in our facility are corrosion and scaling resistant, so they can withstand harsh or unfavorable environmental conditions.
- Long Length: We provide long lengths of MI Cable which were not available in the past.
- Quick Response: Quick heat transfer takes place in the MI Cable due to high thermal conductivity and small mass, which assures fast and speedy response.
- Radiation Resistance: The Radiation Resistance feature of MI Cables is a boon in application which involves high radiation. These are widely used in the primary circuits and inside the core in the reactors.
- Safety: The MI Cables are highly fire resistant due to the use of insulation materials such as Mgo. These cables are highly recommended from safety point of view.
- Moisture/Pressure: The homogeneity in metal sheath help the cable to tolerate high external pressure by not allowing the flow of majority of liquid and gaseous particles.
Other Tempsens Cable Products
Tempsens Instruments (I) Pvt. Ltd. is one of the largest solution provider for thermal engineering products, with world class manufacturing facilities in India, Germany and China. It’s a part of Pyrotech Group which was established by four technocrats in 1976 at Udaipur, with the first product as Thermocouples and RTDs. Tempsens has focused on the manufacturing and supply of high quality Thermal engineering products, accessories and services; built to specific customer needs. We have tied up with world leaders in Thermal engineering technology for critical components, Non contact Temperature measurement, Heaters, Furnaces, etc. Tempsens add value to these products and deliver complete engineered solutions, backed by efficient service and application support.
Tempsens Instruments (I) pvt. ltd.
B-188 A, Road no.-5,
MIA, Madri, Transport Nagar
Udaipur, Rajasthan 303003
Phone : +91-294-3057700
Fax : +91-294-3057750
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tempsens Instruments (I) Pvt. Ltd. – Unit II
A-190, Road No. 5, MIA, Madri
Udaipur – 313 003 (Rajasthan) INDIA
Phone : +91-294-3052929/3052953
Fax : +91-294-3052950
Tempsens Instruments GmbH, Germany
Löhestrasse 37, 53773 Hennef
Phone : +49-2242-8703-22
Fax : +49-2242–8703–20
E-mail : email@example.com
Wuxi Tempsens Instruments Co. Ltd.,China
Rm911, Shi Daijie Dou, No.655, Hubin Rd., Binhu district
Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
Phone : +86-510-85116563
Phone : +86- 1377-1042-114
Fax : +86-510-85116563
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Branch Offices – INDIA
TEMPSENS INSTRUMENTS (I) PVT. LTD.
Unit No.301, Mangalam Paradise,
Plot No.8 Mangalam Place, Sec-3 Rohini, Delhi-88
E-mail : email@example.com
TEMPSENS CALIBRATION CENTRE
(NABL accredited LAB -196 to 1700 deg C)
TF- 304, Florance classic, 10, Ashapuri Society,
Near Unnati School Akota, Baroda-390020 (Gujarat)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
See Worldwide Tempsens Distributors http://www.tempsens.com/contactus.html