To produce small, short pulses of various gases
Skokie IL, USA — Laboratories can now use a higher accuracy alternative to mechanical syringes— InterTech Development Company???s MicroPulse ??? a solid state means of producing small, short pulses of various gases. MicroPulse contains a miniature heat exchanger and precision temperature control.
The high accuracy compact (145 x 52 x 35 mm) MicroPulse contains a miniature heat exchanger and precision temperature control that can be fitted into process control circuits without adding volume.
InterTech???s MicroPulse delivers gases up to 1.75scc/m at STP. The required flow during the pulse period is automatically controlled via an 8-bit digital interface by a PLC or other external controller. The user can pre-set flow direction (inward or outward), volume-flow (cc/minute) or mass-flow (standard cc/minute) pulses over a wide pressure range.
Overall accuracy and repeatability of 0.1% can be achieved over extended periods of fully-automatic operation.
The multiple advantages of InterTech MicroPulse technology include:
- There are no moving parts or pneumatic valves to stick or wear.
- There are no small gaps or orifices to get clogged.
- No compressed-air source is required.
- Application can initiate a flow pulse automatically, at any interval
- . Multiple different flow values can be produced in quick succession, as required by application. Engineering analyses of testing application requirements and expected savings at specified gage R&R using InterTech patented test technology and customized software are available at no charge.
For more information on InterTech???s patented MicroPulse and other sales inquiries contact
Gerald Sim, email@example.com,
+847 679 3377, fax: +847 679 3391.
InterTech Development Company (www.intertechdevelopment.com) is a world leader in automated testing with 7 patented mass flow and hydraulic technologies, as well as, helium mass spectrometry (accredited to meet ISO-17025 International Standards for Quality Management). InterTech Development Company???s worldwide support organization maintains offices in North America, Asia, and Europe. –
InterTech Development Company
7401 N. Linder Avenue
Skokie, IL 60077 USA
Tel: +1 847.679.3377
Email: Gerald Sim x250 firstname.lastname@example.org