32 x 32 Pixels | Smaller than ever
Madrid, Spain — NIT completes the TACHYON SERIES with a miniaturized MWIR imaging sensor: The New TACHYON 1024 microCORE.
.The new module is USB powered and capable of reaching an acquisition frame rate of 1000 frames per second.
Optimized size and affordable cost to ensure a perfect integration in the production process: priced for cost sensitive machine vision applications!
Home appliance manufacturing
Metallurgy and steel industry
- Minimum temperature of detection: 100 ºC
- FPA included with the module
- FPA resolution: 32×32 (1024 pixels)
- Biasing voltage: selectable (1.00 V to 2.00 V)
- Communication interface: USB 2.0, high-speed (up to 480 Mbps)
- USB powered
- Integrated module temperature sensor
- Metal housing with CS-mount optics interface available
- Accessory optics with CS-mount interface available
- Peak wavelength of detection: 3.7 microns
- Housing dimensions, in mm: 46.5 (L) x 39.5 (W) x 29.5 (H)
- Electronic module with control and communications interface for TACHYON 1024 FPA
- Integration time: selectable via software (100 – 500 us)
- Maximum frame rate: 1000 Hz (slower rates are possible using longer integration times)
- Data transmission: raw data, 10 bits
- Shutter incorporated in the module for 1-pt offset correction
- Dimensions of the electronic module (in mm): 43 (L) x 36 (W) x 17 (H)
- Band of detection: MWIR (1 – 5 microns)
- DLL for custom software development available
- Software included: NIT SOFTWARE SUITE (Acquition and visualization SW)
Download the datasheet in PDF format at http://niteurope.com//wp-content/uploads/2015/11/TACHYON-1024-microCORE.pdf
New Infrared Technologies’ mission is to put in the market affordable IR detectors with the aim to facilitate the development of all kinds of new applications based on IR detection which were not possible until today.
New Infrared Technologies (NIT)
Calle Vidrieros, 30 – Nave 2
Boadilla del Monte, Madrid, 28660
tel: +34 91 632 43 63