Online Recorded Webinar
Richard Gagg & Derek Stuart of Ametek Land talk about the Early Detection of Fire Risk in Coal and Biomass Conveyors and Storage Piles
(Published on Jan 13, 2016)
The AMETEK LAND Coal Pile Fire Monitor provides continuous, fully automated operation – the result being high resolution, high accuracy thermal images combined with digital data transmission.
In the control room, the entire scanning view (displayed on monitors) is shown as a thermal picture, the clearly identified hotspots activating the simple pre-programmed alarms to ensure immediate action is taken to prevent the onset of fire.
Key Features (https://www.landinst.com/products/coal-pile-fire-monitor)
- High resolution radiometric thermal image, giving detailed temperature information transmitted via a high speed digital connection
- Designed for harsh industrial environments, ensuring ultimate measurement reliability and availability
- Sealed industrial enclosure – designed for installation on plant, or in a control room
- Optional touchscreen – gives local display and control enabling maximum flexibility
- Wide ambient temperature capability, ensuring that the imager can be used in even the harshest environments
- Integrated manual pan & tilt mount for simple alignment of the system after installation
- Accurate temperature measurement, enabling optimum process control from over 76,000 individual temperature measurements
- Simple installation and ease of use, reduces installation cost and complexity
- Flexible interface – provides connection to a wide range of standard industrial interfaces e.g. simple cross-platform TCP/IP protocol, OPC, analogue signals or alarm outputs
- High performance air purge design keeps lenses clean ensuring continual optimum performance in industrial environments
- Full range of analysis & process control functions e.g. point or area temperature measurement, temperature profiles, histograms, isotherms, measurement trending and digital zoom
- Monitor or control up to four imagers at full frame rate.
AMETEK LAND are specialists in the design and manufacture of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared non-contact temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions.
More at www.LandInst.com