Priced under $50,000
Boston MA, USA — FLIR Systems, Inc. is proud to announce the introduction of the FLIR A6700sc, the company???s newest science-grade mid-wave infrared camera that redefines affordable high performance.
Featuring a highly sensitive 640 ?? 512 pixel resolution thermal detector, the A6700sc produces exceptional temperature-calibrated IR imagery for demanding research and science applications.
Designed for electronics inspections, medical thermography, manufacturing monitoring, and non-destructive testing, the camera is ideal for high-speed thermal events and fast-moving targets.
FLIR A6700sc Infrared Camera Features
- Sensitivity ??? Detect subtle temperature changes with a sensitivity (Noise Equivalent Temperature difference) of 0.02 ??C
- Spatial Resolution ??? Ability to measure the temperature of tiny features; 15 ?m per pixel spot size is possible with the 1X close up lens
- Extender Rings ??? Offers multiple zoomed in fields of view down to 25 ?m per pixel spot size
- Speed ??? Stop Motion on fast mechanical moving parts and accurately characterize fast heating parts as well
- Synchronization ??? Synchronize the camera with other instruments or trigger each frame of capture
- Spectral Filtering ??? Make the invisible visible with spectral filtering; perfect for imaging through glass, measuring temperature of thin film plastics, filtering different wavebands for laser profiling and detection, or optical gas imaging
- Compact Size ??? Easy mounting in tight locations or applications that require lite payloads
- Interface Flexibility ??? Simultaneous analog and digital outputs including composite (BNC) NTSC and PAL, and industry-standard digital Gigabit Ethernet
- Optimized Imaging ??? Four active preset operating modes provide adjustable integration times, embedded non-uniformity correction, and bad pixel replacement
At only 7.7??? x 4??? x 4??? and weighing 5 pounds (without lens), the A6700sc MWIR camera is easy to mount in tight locations or in situations requiring light payloads.
Priced under $50,000, the A6700sc offers an exciting combination of compact profile, sensitivity, high-speed performance, and affordability.
For more information, visit www.flir.com/A6700sc.
About FLIR Systems
FLIR Systems, Inc. is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of sensor systems that enhance perception and awareness. FLIR’s advanced thermal imaging and threat detection systems are used for a wide variety of imaging, thermography, and security applications, including airborne and ground-based surveillance, condition monitoring, research and development, manufacturing process control, search and rescue, drug interdiction, navigation, transportation safety, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring, and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives (CBRNE) detection.
For more information, visit www.FLIR.com.
(Thermography general contact)
America’s Main Office, USA
Tel: 1-800-GO-INFRA (464-6372)