Trade In, Upgrade & Get $50 Cash Back – in the USA only!
Purchase a new FLIR i3, i5 or i7 infrared camera and get a $50 gift card for your old spot temp gun.
Purchase a new FLIR E-Series, b-Series, B-Series, T-Series , P-Series or any of several SC-Series infrared cameras*, and they???ll send you a $50 gift card!
FLIR i-Series vs. Spot Temp Guns
- SEE: Thousands of pin-point spot measurements per image vs. one average reading at a time
- SPEED: Quick, easy point-and-shoot thermal imaging vs. painstaking hit-and-miss process
- SAFETY: Safer scanning from a distance vs. close proximity to energized equipment
Visit the specail FLIR webpage at: www1.flir.com/l/5392/2011-11-15/254AA
*Offer valid on all FLIR i-Series, E-Series, b-Series, B-Series, T-Series, P-Series and the SC-620, SC-640, and SC-660 handheld uncooled thermal cameras.
According to the terms on that web page:
- In order to receive your $50 American Express gift card, purchases must be made in the United States, on or after November 21, 2011 and no later than December 23, 2011.
- In order to qualify, you must purchase a new FLIR i3, i5, or i7 infrared camera. Your purchase must be from FLIR or an authorized FLIR distributor.
- The redemption form on the weblink above must be completely filled out, with no required fields left blank.
- The form must be sent, along with a proof-of-purchase, to the following address no later than January 31, 2012: FLIR Systems, Attn: CS Rebate Department, 9 Townsend West, Nashua, NH 03063-1233.
- A trade-in product must be listed on the redemption form and may be shipped with the form submission to the address above.
- After listing the trade-in product, applicants may also opt to discard the product.
- All instruments returned as a trade-in in this program become the property of FLIR.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers.
- This program offer is only valid for applicants in the United States.
FLIR Systems Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative imaging systems that include infrared cameras, aerial broadcast cameras and machine vision systems.
America’s Main Office, USA
Tel: 1-800-GO-INFRA (464-6372) or 1-978-901-8000