Oct 16 – 19, 2018 | $1995 | 23 spots available
Online — ITC is bringing Level I training to Cincinnati, OH, and the first 50 students to register for any certification course will receive a FREE FLIR C3 Thermal Imager* worth $699.00.
Reserve your spot and claim your C3 today by calling +1 866 872 4647, use promo code MYFREEC3 when you register online.
The Level I infrared training course is geared to the new infrared camera user and focuses on IR’s benefits for a variety of applications including condition monitoring/predictive maintenance.
Infrared Course Benefits
- Comprehensive, hands-on introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- Challenge yourself with field applications labs that closely simulate real-world infrared applications.
A registration fee of $1995 USD includes course instruction, course materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day.
Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent.
TO REGISTER ONLINE, CLICK HERE!
ITC – Infrared Training Center
ITC training will increase your credibility, enhance your career, and build your thermal imaging business. We offer IR training, certification, and recertification in all aspects of thermography.
ITC Americas – Nashua
9 Townsend West
Nashua, NH 03063 USA
U.S. Toll Free: 1-866-TrainIR (866-872-4647)