Online — The high resolution infrared camera with microscope lens enables precise temperature measurements of miniature parts.
In addition to overall images and videos, even detailed macro shooting of individual components based on a spatial resolution of up to 28 micrometers is possible.
The scope of supply includes a thermal imaging camera (TIM 450 or TIM 640), a suitable microscope lens, PIF and USB connection cables and a high quality tripod.
Comprehensive evaluation software is also provided.
- Measuring ranges: -20 to 100 °C / 0 to 250 °C / 150 to 900 °C
- Optical resolution: 382 x 288 or 640 x 480 pixels
- Spectral range: 7.5 to 13 um
- Excellent thermal sensitivity (NETD): 90 mK or 120 mK
- Lens: 10° or 12° FOV
- Image recording in real time up to 125 Hz
- Power supply and operation via USB interface
- Protection class IP67
- Microscope lens is also available individually as upgrade
Micro-Epsilon for more than 45 years has continuously offered reliable, high performance, unique solutions particularly when high precision measurement or inspection is required. Our product range covers sensors for the measurement of distance and displacement, sensors for IR temperature measurement and color detection, as well as systems for dimensional measurement and defect detection.
Micro-Epsilon USA Headquarters
8120 Brownleigh Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27617
Tel: 919 787 9707
Fax: 919 787 9706