Maxtech International releases Vol. IRW-C
However, severe price reductions have resulted in revenue growth of only 11% – for a total commercial and dual-use market (cooled and uncooled) of $3.8 billion.
At the same time, cooled markets grew by 4%.
The report forecasts market sizes for Infrared Imaging through 2023.
Forecasts are provided separately for cooled and uncooled infrared imaging equipment in the following application areas:
- Predictive Maintenance (electrical and mechanical condition monitoring),
- Building/HVAC Inspection,
- Process Control,
- Research & Development,
- Traditional Nondestructive Testing,
- Law Enforcement and Personal Vision Systems,
- Hunter’s Thermal Scopes/Sights,
- Automotive Night Vision,
- Aircraft Enhanced Vision Systems EVS/EFVS),
- Optical Gas Imaging (OGI) and
- Consumer/Emerging (including smartphones).
Dual-Use applications covered include:
- Weapon Sights,
- Driver’s Vision Enhancers,
- Airborne and Ground applications and
However, strictly military systems (infrared missile seekers, targeting systems, etc.) are not covered in this report.
Market shares of leading supplier companies are provided and Company Profiles for 64 companies worldwide are detailed. Market shares are given for suppliers in a number of key application markets.
What’s new in this report?
- Recent dramatic shifts in the market shares for suppliers of Security Systems, Uncooled FPAs/Modules and Firefighting
- Market forecasts for infrared Hunter’s Thermal Sights/Scopes
- Detailed new analysis of the SWIR InGaAs market showing new players, their market shares, market growth and major application areas.
- The emergence of new Colloidal Quantum Dot (CQD) detectors for SWIR applications.
- New commercial applications for cooled superlattice detectors and high operating temperature (“HOT”) FPAs based on nBn/XBn and T2SL (Type Two Superlattice) materials.
For additional detail, please visit: http://maxtech-intl.com/Info/Volume-IRW-C.aspx
Maxtech International, Inc.
226 Golden Gate Point
Sarasota, FL 34236