21-24 January | New Orleans, Louisiana
Burlington, NJ, USA — Infraspection Institute reminds you that you still have three weeks to plan and join them at the annual Infrared Training Conference & Symposium, IR/INFO 2018, in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Whether you are a returnee or a new guest, expect to hear success stories, proven techniques, and interesting case histories in thermal infrared imaging technologies and practices. This year’s program is packed full of new and interesting presentations on infrared drones and much more.
- Learn more about program and cost justification, results of technological research, and equipment updates.
- Network, discuss and find solutions and answers to your thermographic challenges and questions.
- Be proactive and be part of an exchange of information that is practical and relevant, clear and comprehensive.
- Return to your facility armed with knowledge that you can share and apply to the benefit of all!
- Be a part of the cutting edge of technology by joining them at IR/INFO 2018!
This symposium will assist you to be prepared for facing technological challenges within your work environment.
Whether you are the “Answer Guy” at your facility, or a newcomer to the world of maintenance and industry, IR/INFO will provide you with a foundation for providing solutions and answers to your questions.
• Hotel Information
• Exhibitor Showcase
• Call for Papers
• Attendee Comments
• Exhibitors and Mission Statements
• Papers, Presentations, Short Courses
• Hands-on Training Workshop
• Schedule of Events
• Welcome Dinner & Mardi Gras Party
• Business Opportunities Meeting
• Image Contest
• Pricing & Registration
Infraspection Institute, the leader in infrared thermographic education and training, created and developed IR/INFO in 1987 as a forum for information exchange in the thermographic, NDT, and P/PM realms. This unique program is well known within industry as the original source for infrared information exchange. As we have throughout several decades, Infraspection once again presents you with the opportunity to join us for four days of dynamic education at its finest. IR/INFO is a unique gathering initially created by thermographers for thermographers.
425 Ellis Street
Burlington, New Jersey 08016 USA