Micro-Epsilon’s thermoIMAGER TIM M1
Raleigh, NC, USA — The thermoIMAGER TIM M1 thermal imaging camerais designed for non-contact temperature measurement of hot metals in the 450 °C to 1800 °C range.
As well as the well-known advantages of thermoIMAGER infrared cameras such as their compact size, USB interface and license-free software, the new TIM M1 thermal imaging camera series offers several unique selling points.
Compared to other thermal imaging cameras for metals, the temperature measuring range of 450 °C to 1800 °C is usable entirely and without sub-ranges.
There is no need for any measuring range switch overs and the camera is significantly more flexible in its use.
- High dynamic CMOS detector with up to 764 x 480 pixels resolution
- Optical resolution: 764 x 480 pixels
- Spectral range: 0.92 – 1.1 µm
- Lenses: 51°x39° / 26°x20° / 20°x15° / 13°x10°/ 6.2°x4.7°/ 4.0°x3.0°
- Image frequency: 32Hz / 80Hz or 27Hz / 1kHz
- Supply and operation via USB
- Wide measurement ranges from 450 °C to 1800 °C without sub-ranges
- Real-time analog output with 1 ms response time
- Extensive software package and SDK included
The TIM M1 thermal imaging camera is primarily used for temperature monitoring of hardening and forming processes for hot metals but also for processing graphite and ceramics. More online at: http://www.micro-epsilon.com/temperature-sensors/thermoIMAGER/thermoIMAGER_TIM_M1/index.html.
Micro-Epsilon is a medium-sized family-run company, which plays a leading role in measurement technology. For more than 40 years they have continuously offered reliable, high performance, unique solutions particularly when high precision measurement or inspection is required. Their product range covers sensors for the measurement of distance and displacement, sensors for IR temperature measurement and color detection, as well as systems for dimensional measurement and defect detection.
8120 Brownleigh Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27617