With over 1,000 marinised systems delivered since the SeaFLIR 2 was launched in 1998, FLIR has always focused on being the first to offer seaborne operators the most advanced maritime surveillance and targeting capabilities.
SeaFLIR 280-HD gives a quantum improvement over every other compact system available, and is specifically tailored to give excellent long range performance in the extreme conditions found at sea.
Big System Performance with small system size, weight and cost
- Lightweight turret (<50 lbs): its low weight minimizes center of gravity and mast strength requirements on small vessels
1000 mm focal length optics provide 2-4 times greater magnification than other systems
- Greater optical power means your vessel can stay on the horizon for stealth and safety, while still seeing more detail than ever before
- Exceptional stability delivers clear and sharp image detail
- Continuous zoom lenses for thermal, color & low light offers uninterrupted FOV changes
- Multi-FOV spotter scope enables fast FOV changes and maximum optical zoom
- ???Dual-view??? capability ??? image blending, split screen and picture in picture options
- Real HD thermal and color provide extra resolution to enhance mission effectiveness
- SWIR camera can see through sea mist, smog, smoke and haze, providing imagery when other sensors cannot
More information online at: http://gs.flir.com/surveillance-products/seaflir/seaflir_280
FLIR was founded in 1978, originally providing infrared imaging systems that were installed on vehicles for use in conducting energy audits. We later expanded our focus to other applications and markets for thermal imaging technology, such as stabilized thermal imaging cameras for law enforcement aircraft, radiometry devices for use in monitoring industrial systems, and thermal imaging systems for use in ground-based security and search and rescue.
For Commercial Vision product support, please call: 1-888-747-3547.