Workswell Thermal Vision PRO | Industrial Apps
Prague, Czech Republic — Workswell Thermal Vision Pro is high-end and unique wireless thermal imaging solution with two cameras and storage for unmanned aerial vehicles, quadrocopters or drones.
This lightweight system offers a maximum resolution of 640 x 512 pixels and a temperature sensitivity of 0.05 °C which ranks to the best on the market.
You can record continuous video, take images and save your data to storage for later use.
Their solution also offers a variety of palettes and alarm (security) modes, which can be combined with a visible spectrum camera, for your effective work with data.
Advantages of the Workswell Thermal Vision Pro
- You can use it in a day or night, even in complete darkness
- You can see through the fog, thick smoke and partly through the vegetation
- You can record radiometric data (video and images) and save wirelessly via operator’s controller
- easy wireless control by using the buttons on operator’s controller
- one touch system for saving all images at the same time
- all the data are sent wirelessly to the operator’s controller (real-time)
- the system offers variety of modes, alarms, palettes and measurements tools
- data are compatible with software FLIR Tools for temperature analysis and PDF
|Feature:||Workswell Thermal Vision Pro|
|IR Resolution||336 x 256 or 640 x 512 pixels|
|Temperature sensitivity||0.05 °C|
|Temperature range||-40°C … +550 °C|
|Advanced data analysis||Yes|
|Software||Workswell control, Flir tools|
Workswell s.r.o. is a technological, development and sales company operating internationally with the registered headquarters in Prague and branches in Roznov pod Radhostem and Zilina. Key objectives of the company are the development of new trends in non-contact temperature measurement using thermal cameras and industrial pyrometers, supplying industrial fields including the building industry, food industry, chemical industry, security technologies along with integration into industrial processes as an element of input-output control.
Workswell s.r.o. manufacturers its own products, supports other partners worldwide and represents several global leaders of thermal cameras and industrial pyrometers, participates in the production and design of new products and cooperates during the development of tailor-made software solutions.
Workswell is a member of the Association of Czech Diagnosticians and is an approved “Technician diagnostician of thermography” training centre in the Czech Republic and a regional FLIR Infrared Training Centre.
160 00, Prague 6
Bank details Citfin:
Bank account: 1073471/2060
756 61 Roznov pod Radhostem
010 08 Zilina
Adam Svestka, MSc., MBA
+420 725 955 464
+420 725 877 063