Featuring T&D’s Cutting-Edge WiFi Temp/RH Recorders
CHESTERLAND OH, USA ??? CAS DataLoggers and T&D Corp. are proud to attend the Pittcon 2015 Conference & Exposition from March 9th-12th in New Orleans LA, USA at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
Pittcon is the world???s largest annual premier conference and exposition for laboratory science.
CAS DataLoggers Sales Manager Pete Martin and Applications Specialist Tony King will be on hand to show attendees the latest wireless temperature monitoring solutions for their life science applications.
CAS will be at the T&D US Booth, #805, with T&D???s Steve Knuth.
For registration and other info, visit the official exposition site at http://pittcon.org/.
WiFi Data Logger Models:
Visit CAS at the T&D Booth and see a wide range of datalogging products including the wireless T&D Thermo WiFi series dataloggers. They automatically transmit your temperature and/or humidity data to the cloud where you can view it anytime from anywhere, including from your mobile device and PC!
TheT&D Thermo WiFi series 2-channel dataloggers record temperature and humidity using an external sensor and feature integrated Wi-Fi connectivity that allows for automatic uploading of recorded data to T&D???s FREE WebStorage Service.
T&D Thermo WiFi series dataloggers are capable of standalone operation (on 2 AA batteries) with no cables necessary.
Each data logger has a logging capacity of 8,000 Data Sets and features USB Communication with PC as well.
Unlike wireless sensors, the battery-powered??T&D Thermo WiFi series dataloggers store readings internally at user-set intervals between uploads so readings are not lost during power or network outages .
TheT&D Thermo WiFi series dataloggers wireless units also incorporate an Access Point Mode which allows for direct log-on, viewing, and downloading of data from SmartPhones and Tablets when using the FREE T&D Thermo App for iOS and Android.
Features of the key models in the series are:
- The TR-71wf is a two-channel temperature datalogger with external probes that can measure and record in the range from -60 ??C to +110 ??C.
- The TR-72wf can measure and record temperature in the range of 0??c to 55??C and relative humidity from 10 ??? 90%.
- The TR-72wf-H temperature and humidity datalogger has an extended range and can measure 0 ??? 99% RH and monitor temperature from -30 ??C to +80 ??C.
All??T&D Thermo WiFi series datalogger models have a large, easy-to-read LCD display that shows current values and basic operating parameters such as recording status and memory capacity.
The??T&D Thermo WiFi series dataloggers can be set to upload to the cloud at intervals between once per minute and once per day.
Wireless Datalogger Benefits:
- T&D products are ideal for monitoring and alarming temperature of chemical or biological compounds in medical and pharmaceutical lab applications
- You never have to stop work and travel out to check or retrieve data
- T&D data loggers are compact, durable and cost-effective
- There???s no need to run cables–built-in wireless communication enables quick data downloads
- Receive automatic alarm notifications via SMS messaging or email.
- T&D???s wireless RTR-500DC Handheld Data Collector can retrieve readings from Remote Units located up to 500 ft. away
Additionally, T&D???s free Cloud Webstorage Service provides long-term cloud storage for customer files, up to 20MB!
This service lets you view, save, and print your data from remote locations. You can also set the WebStorage Service to automatically watch your data for preset upper/lower Alarm Limits so you???ll be instantly notified with an Alert no matter where you are.
Data can be also be displayed in graph form and download with TandD???s FREE T&D Graph software for local archiving.
The Webstorage Service also gives you an ideal way to electronically archive your files for regulatory compliance.
About T&D Corp.
Over the past ten years T&D data loggers combined with other innovative loggers have continued to be an incredible success. Realizing that the future of data management would be in wireless solutions, T&D has been, for the last 5 years, leading the way in providing user-friendly wireless communication loggers.
More online at: www.tandd.com
Computer Aided Solutions, LLC. dba CAS Data Loggers is a distributor of data loggers, paperless recorders and data acquisition equipment. They sell directly to end users and also work through a network of distributors and resellers throughout the United States, Canada, Central and South America.
Computer Aided Solutions
12628 Chillicothe Road, Unit J
Chesterland OH 44026 USA
Source:: CAS Dataloggers