High-speed, 16-bit, Expandable USB DAQ
This new instrument reinforces DATAQ Instruments’ extensive line of USB data acquisition (USB DAQ) products to offer easy channel expansion and measurements up to 100 Volts full scale.
Shipped products include a DI-4208 instrument, a 6-foot USB cable, a screwdriver for signal connections, and downloadable WinDaq/Lite software that records up to four channels at any sampling rate (purchase WinDaq/Unlock to record all channels, or to synchronize multiple units)
Features at a glance:
- Eight armored analog differential inputs
- Programmable range per channel: ±2, 5, 10, 20, 50 100 V full scale
- Up to 120 V rms without damage
- 50 dB common mode rejection
- Supports ChannelStretch™ multi-unit synchronization
- Adaptable low-pass filter per channel
- Corner frequency set as a function of sampling rate
- 16-bit analog-to-digital resolution
- 160 kHz analog sample throughput rate
- Seven digital ports
- Programmable per port as an input or switch
- Supports rate measurements to 50 kHz
- Supports 16-bit counter
- Wide-ranging software support includes:
- Ready-to-run WinDaq software
- .NET Class for Visual Studio program development
- Published protocol for software development in non-Windows operating systems
Please click the following for more information:
As always, feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
DATAQ Instruments’ hardware and software address the entire spectrum of instrumentation: doctors engaged in life sciences research; engineers from all disciplines; and technicians involved with maintenance and troubleshooting. Throughout this array of users, from the most sterile lab to the grimiest steel mill floor, our equipment can be found. We specialize in replacing chart and X-Y recorders, digital storage oscilloscopes, and other data acquisition systems.
DATAQ Instruments, Inc.
241 Springside Drive
Akron, Ohio 44333
Link to Map: https://goo.gl/maps/pGVcC2YdnMN2