WEBINAR: Highest Accuracy Logger for Building Performance Monitoring
As Onset???s highest-accuracy data logger, the UX120-006M provides twice the accuracy of previous models, a deployment-friendly LCD, and flexible support for up to four external sensors for measuring temperature, current, CO2, voltage, and more.
The logger is ideal for energy audits, building commissioning studies, equipment scheduling, and more.
- Twice the accuracy over previous models:
- ??0.15 ??C (??0.27 ??F) with the TMCx-Hx temperature probes
- ??2.1% of full scale with CTV-x split core AC current sensors
- ??0.1 mV ??0.1% of reading with DC voltage input cables
- Flexible support for a wide range of external sensors
- LCD confirms logger operation and displays near real-time measurement data
- Provides minimum, maximum, average, and standard deviation logging options
- On-screen alarms notify you when a sensor reading exceeds set thresholds
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
Attend a Free Webinar to learn more!
Join Onset for a live, online webinar to learn about the new HOBO UX120-006Mm Analog Logger for solving a range of building performance applications.
Date: Wed. February 12, 2014 | 2 pm- 3 pm EST
To Register Click Here:
Onset Computer Corp
470 MacArthur Blvd.
Bourne MA 02532 USA