The Fortress HD allows operation down to -40????F yet delivers stunning 1080p video
Kemp TX, USA — (PRWEB)– THE FORTRESS 700 HD-IR Camera boasts a built-in, Swing-out Junction Box. Twin Voltage Ranges of operation (10-30 v DC / 10-28 v AC), and a stunning 2.2 Megapixel HD-SDI camera that delivers beautifully clear video at 1080p.
Add to these features a long range Varifocal Megapixel Lens with 6-50 mm range adjustment, and a set of mixed distance Infrared Lamps, and the result is a camera that can survive and even thrive in any environment.
This Infrared Security Camera is the summit of technology and design. A variety of technological breakthroughs had to be developed before this revolutionary new Night Vision Camera could be created and released.
Take a look at the Top 10 Features of the Fortress HD:
- 1/3??? Panasonic 2.2 Megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS Camera 1080p at 30 frames per second (real time)
- Completely Weatherproof, Waterproof, and is rated to IP68 standards
- Built-in Swing-out Junction Box with American 3/4??? conduit fittings
- Mounts on a Wall, Ceiling, Pole or any flat surface such as parapet walls or atop fences, etc.
- Rated to -40 ??F and +158???? F above (-40 ??C to +70 ??C)
- Heater, Fan and Fog-Free Glass Window all built-in
- Short & Long Range High Power Variable Power Infrared Lamps (10 High Power & thirty wide angle Led’s)
- ??? 275′ outside & 400′ Indoor Range
- 6-50 mm Long vary pic Varifocal Lens ??? with Infrared Cut Filter for True Day/Night Operation
- Smart 3D-DNR, WDR, plus, the all-new F-DNR that is increased Digital Noise Reduction with a setting to chop through Fog, Dust, etc.
The Fortress-700 HD Infrared Business Security Camera is the most innovative IR Camera ever pioneered. The sheer range of advanced options that are united within this robust, rugged, waterproof case, are absolutely amazing.
One of the most important goals for this camera was to make it straightforward and quick to install, despite its massive size. So, together with this camera is a simple professional Install System that attaches a junction box to the mount, complete with a swing-out hinge and American 3/4??? conduit fittings bottom and top.
Then, a radical redesign of the mounting arms, that has resulted in an all-new-3-segment, 3-axis camera positioning system. This multi-segment style and design, not only permits for a proper camera alignment in spite of however or wherever mounted, the junction box base locks down for rock solid position holding, as well as easy mounting and aiming.
Harsh environments, ice or snow, heat or dirt, cause no issues or contest for the Fortress-700 HD. The waterproof aluminum case is sealed tight to IP68 standards with an integral Anti-Fog fan, a coated Anti-Fog glass window and a strong Heater. This is why The Fortress-700 HD is rated to -40?? below zero and +158?? above.
This new HD Security Camera is also easily accessible from a laptop, iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
Watch live video from anywhere, anytime, on any computer or device with an internet connection.
Rugged Cams by Rugged CCTV is known for building the toughest business security cameras on the planet. No matter what challenges your environment can throw at it, Rugged Cams makes a security camera that is designed to handle whatever it encounters. Dust, Ice, Rain, Snow, Chemicals and even Acids are no problem because Rugged Cams has a camera designed to handle any extreme.
Rugged Cams by Rugged CCTV
201 N. Elm Street
Kemp, Texas 75143 USA
Phone: Toll Free (866) 301-2288 Or +1 (903) 498-3240
Fax: +1 (903) 498-8989